1. Health Keep: An anonymous patient-to-patient network that allows users to discuss medical experiences with other users, as well as with medical experts.
2. Everyday First Aid LITE: A pocket guide for medical questions that is updated from organizations such as the American Red Cross.
3. MedHelper: An app that doctor’s appointments, prescriptions, and even reminds you when it is time to take your pills.
4. ZocDoc: With this app you can book doctor’s appointments based on zip code, insurance availability, and doctors’ ratings.
5. WedMD Mobile: All the great information and resources offered on WebMD.com, is now available on your mobile device.
6. Health Tap: An app similar to “Health Keep”, but also includes a network of over 40,000 licensed and verified physicians.
7. PokitDok: Allows users to request a service quote from doctors before their visit.
8. Healthcare Bluebook: Allows users to find fairly priced health care services and compare the price to the average cost of care, while also allowing them to enter into a binding price estimate with their healthcare providers.
Read the full article at CNN Health!